Ruddington is 5 miles south of Nottingham in the Borough of Rushcliffe and home to Rushcliffe Country Park.
– is open to everyone in Ruddington and beyond, of all ages & abilities; armchair gardeners, patio and window box planters to those more ‘green fingered’ and allotment holders.
– meet on the last Wednesday of most months at 7.30pm in the Hermitage on Wilford Lane.
– enjoy fellowship, inspirational speakers, refreshments, plant sales, raffles, gardening advice if necessary, all covered by RHS insurance and membership.
– also enjoy visits through the year to gardens, garden centres and an RHS garden. Together with afternoon tea, Christmas social and cheese and wine etc.
– currently contribute £5 per year, membership and £2 per meeting. Bring a friend for just £3 !